Pascoe Vale Football Club
2017 Junior Coaching Positions
Applications for coaching positions for 2017 are now open.
All applicants need to submit a written application detailing the position they are applying for, any coaching qualifications/experience and what they can bring to junior football.
Requirements for under 17 coaching positions
- In 2017, the Pascoe Vale Football Club will have two under 17 sides. These will be in Division 2 and 3 and we are looking for two coaches that will work very closely together and also with the players.
- The club will be putting all coaches through a DFS coaching course at the start of the season.
- With the under 17 age group the coaches will also need to work with the senior coaching panel to build training and game plans that will help to prepare the players for the transition to senior football.
- Selected coaches will need to attend some senior training and planning meetings.
- The club will have senior personnel available to support you throughout the season.
Requirements for Under 9, 11, 13 & 15 coaching positions
- Pascoe Vale will be looking to have 2 teams in each age group next season.
- All coaches will be put through a DFS coaching course before the season.
- Training will be twice a week
- Level 1 coaching accreditation will be provided by the club
All coaching applications to be submitted by Friday 30th September
Please submit by email Attention Andrew Goss to