Pascoe Vale Sports Club
Welcome to the official website of the Pascoe Vale Sports Club Inc. (PVSC), providing the run down on everything you need to know about our club. We are one of the oldest sporting clubs in the North West of Melbourne, and have been a place for the locals of Pascoe Vale to play cricket and football for around 100 years.
The PVSC is an incorporated body with by an Executive Committee (known as the Board).
The Board is made up of those across the club who represent various departments and areas of expertise:
- Chair – Jason Cunningham
- Vice-Chair – Mark Greaney
- Secretary – Jenny Tydell
- Director – Finance – John Sheehan
- Director – Senior Football – Brian Campisi
- Director – Women’s Football – Sally Rees
- Director – Senior Football – Ben Pascoe
- Director – Senior Cricket – Bill McGowan
- Director – Junior Cricket – Aislinn Breen
- Director – Club Development – Tony Paragalli
- Director – Building and Property – Michael Said
The PVSC operates with associated sporting clubs. The two existing associated sporting clubs are:
- Pascoe Vale Football Club, which incorporates senior men’s, women’s and juniors.
- Pascoe Vale Hadfield Cricket Club
Each sporting club has its own operational management committee.
The Annual General Meeting of the Pascoe Vale Sports Club Inc will be held at Raeburn Reserve on in the Spring of each year.