Pascoe Vale Sports Club
Welcome to the official website of the Pascoe Vale Sports Club Inc. (PVSC), providing the run down on everything you need to know about our club. We are one of the oldest sporting clubs in the North West of Melbourne, and have been a place for the locals of Pascoe Vale to play cricket and football for around 100 years.
The PVSC is an incorporated body with by a Board, with members of this Board appointed at the AGM. Our rules of incorporation can be viewed here.
The Board is made up of those across the club who represent various departments and areas of expertise. The current Board was appointed at the AGM held on 7th December 2017.
- Chair – Jason Cunningham
- Deputy-Chair – Aislinn Breen
- Secretary – Jenny Tydell
- Director – Finance – Mark Greaney
- Director – Governance – John Sheehan
- Director – Club Development – Tony Paragalli
- Director – Building and Property – Michael Said
- Director – Senior Football – Stuart Mitchell
- Director – Women’s Football – Sally Rees
- Director – Junior Football – Ben Pascoe
- Director – Cricket – Georgie McElligott
The PVSC operates with associated sporting clubs. The two existing associated sporting clubs are:
- Pascoe Vale Football Club, which incorporates senior men’s, women’s and juniors.
- Pascoe Vale Hadfield Cricket Club
Each sporting club has its own operational management committee.
The Annual General Meeting of the Pascoe Vale Sports Club Inc will be held at Raeburn Reserve on in the Spring of each year.